Turn to our composite part rendering and engineering experts to make your project a success (start with our no-cost design consultation)
Let Composite Resources enhance the design stage of your manufacturing project by transforming sketches and preliminary ideas into realities with fused deposition modeling and much more.
The success of any manufacturing or engineering project begins with design and prototyping. Composite Resources is proud to bring its 20 years of industry expertise to bear in these formative stages of your project.
Our team has offered design expertise to a variety of clients from industries including, aerospace, defense, healthcare, industrial, military and automotive verticals. You can rely on our team to deliver comprehensive resources from design all the way through production.
Some of our specific composite-engineering design services include:
- Concept Design
- Composite Part Rendering
- Composite Material Selection
- Process Method Selection
- 3D Modeling
- Structural Analysis
- Tooling Design
- Reverse Engineering
In addition, the Composite Resources team is eager to move your finalized design into the prototyping phase — often the key stage in the success of any manufacturing project.
Our shop offers the following composite prototyping methods:
- FDM 3D Printing (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Laser Cutting
- Model Making
- Hand Lay Up
- CNC Machining
Quality in, quality out
- We incorporate robust quality assurance practices into every stage of our process, from design and prototyping all the way up through manufacturing. Our shop is both ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C certified.
- Our experienced engineering team employs a wide range of advanced software solutions, including SolidWorks, Cosmos FEA and numerous others.
- All our engineers are CSWP (Certified SolidWorks Professional), which means they have proven their ability to design and analyze 3D models using a variety of complex features in SolidWorks software.
- We're also able to implement a range of composite materials during the prototyping phase, which include but are not limited to carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar.
Let's get started on achieving your mission.
Request a no-cost design or prototyping consultation:
(803) 366-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org